Classification: Non‐exempt, Hourly
Job Code: PROD106
Number of Position: 1
Date of Job Posting: 04/12/2016
Start Date: As soon as possible
Assembler uses hand or power tools to connect machined parts, components, and/or hardware together to make assembly products.
- A minimum 2 years of work related experience is highly preferred;
- Must have mechanical aptitude and good math background;
- Must be energetic and detail oriented person;
- Good oral, written communication, and team work skills;
- Good strength, stamina, good eyesight;
- Ability to work at multi tasks environment, and well managed whenever work under pressure;
- Must pass a basic background check upon hire;
- Must be a US Person.
- U.S. person as defined by ITAR (i.e., U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate components using appropriate hardware, tools, and/ or components to make assembly parts per instructions and/ or blueprint;
- Responsible to verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications;
- Responsible to confer with supervisor/ leader, or appropriate personnel to solve or reporting any issues relating to the work;Responsible to comply with quality standards (AS9100/ ISO9001), Quality Improvement plan, the departmental procedures and work instructions, and Company Business Conduct Standards;
- May have a variety of other tasks as assigned;
- Medical, dental, vision, long‐term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance program, supplemental insurance, flexible spending arrangement, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, health savings account.