To provide machining service, deliver quality products, and comply with the Company’s Quality and Safety standards, CNC Operator supports Setup Machinist by operating CNC machines.
Classification: Non‐exempt, Hourly
Job Code: PROD100
Number of Position: 1
Date of Job Posting: 4/12/2016
Start Date: As soon as possible
- 2 years of work related experience is highly preferred;
- Be able to operate CNC machines;
- Familiar with AS9100 Quality Management System is a plus;
- Must have mechanical aptitude and good math background;
- Must be able to work overtime when required;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision;
- Ability to stand for a long period of up to 4‐5 hours;
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs. without using lifting devices;
- Must have adequate vision to perform all duties;
- Must pass basic background check upon hire;
- Must be a US Person.
- U.S. person as defined by ITAR (i.e., U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist setup machinist by operating CNC machines;
- Check dimensions to meet specifications per blueprint using measuring devices;
- Check parts and manual de‐burr if required;
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, furst‐run part, and sample work pieces;
- Adhere to instructions and procedures;
- Complete traveler documentation;
- Medical, dental, vision, long‐term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance program, supplemental insurance, flexible spending arrangement, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, health savings account.